Sunday, March 4, 2012

The Joy of Womanhood

I'm grateful for "The Joy of Womanhood" by Margaret D. Nadauld and other inspiring articles I discovered while preparing to teach the young women in my ward this morning about our divine roles.  I especially liked when Sister Nadauld reminds us, "Where much is given, much is required. Our Heavenly Father asks His daughters to walk in virtue, to live in righteousness so that we can fulfill our life’s mission and His purposes. He wants us to be successful, and He will help us as we seek His help." 

I believe that. I really do believe that God WANTS to us to be happy and is SO willing to help us if we simply pray for comfort and guidance. There is a lot about being a woman to rejoice about. I'm thankful for the daily reminders including articles like this, so if I'm ornery during that "time of the month" or experiencing pregnancy cramps and pains, I can change my attitude and just be grateful to be a woman.  

What are YOU grateful for?

1 comment:

Mandy-Marie Eldredge said...

Are you saying you're expecting???