Thursday, March 1, 2012

Madeline's Steakhouse

I'm grateful for our Mastermind Lunch at Madeline's Steakhouse on Tuesday.  We were ALL blown away at how good the food tasted for the low prices they offered. Since I work for Gerald to help take care of the Prosperity Tribe members, it was my responsibility to select an ideal location for our monthly Mastermind Lunches.  After finding out details of over 20 local restaurants with the help of my amazing event planner and friend, Michelle Holland, I narrowed it down to 3 of my favorites, and asked our Tribal Council for their input. The vote was unanimous...Madeline's Steakhouse was the choice! I even promised Harmony their seafood and more healthful entrees would not disappoint. :) 

When I called Adam Wheaton, the owner of Madeline's, I was so impressed with his warm personality and the personal touch he wanted to provide to our group of entrepreneurs.  He came into the restaurant that Tuesday morning just to meet us even though he has a little 2 week old baby at home. Gerald invited him to share his story and success tips as an entrepreneur himself.  What an impressive guy Adam is! We are all excited to return next month and grateful we found a locally owned restaurant with the same values we share...and amazing turkey avocado sandwiches. ;)

What are YOU grateful for?

No comments: