Monday, February 27, 2012

Surprise News!

I'm grateful for our surprise news!  We're expecting a baby in just 4 months. Yay!  We wanted to wait till the 5 month ultrasound to make sure everything was okay and find out the gender before making an announcement.  You can watch the video clip to find out if a brother or sister will be joining us.  ;)  Some of our family and friends already know we're expecting (it's hard to hide with my belly poking out), but we're excited to finally let everyone else know.   

What are YOU grateful for?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats!! That is exciting!

Shauna Reed Nilsson said...

That is awesome news!!!! (((HUGS)))

Helen said...

Yay!!! That is so exciting!! I'm so happy for you guys. Boys are so fun!! What a cute way to tell your kids too. :)

kate said...

Congrats! Two boy/ Two girls sounds like a dream! :)

And wow.. four?! Man, I need to get going don't I?! :)

Kristal said...

Yeah for boys! Congrats. I bet you all are so excited...especially Johnny. He'll have a little buddy now!