Sunday, May 27, 2012

Reorganized Master Closet

I'm grateful for our reorganized master closet at our old home.  When we first moved there in 2005, immediately we remolded the back bedroom, adding a bathroom with a shower and a bigger closet.  As I mentioned in my last post, most closets in this neighborhood are small, so it was nice to add this walk in closet for storage when this room was first our guest room, and then my preschool classroom, and finally the master bedroom where Wade and I slept.  When the house stager came, she suggested I declutter the clothes a bit and then reorganize it with bins before we put the house on the market to sell. I wish I had a before picture because although it was fairly tidy, it looks so much better like this!

What are YOU grateful for?

1 comment:

Trav and Britt said...

hey girl! i loved catching up on your bliggity-blog, are you all moved? i'm embarrassed to say that i had to look up where davis county was! ha ha! i hope you and your cute fam are doing well! we need to get together one of these days! :)