Thursday, May 3, 2012

Visit from Miss Elizabeth

I'm grateful for our visit from Elizabeth Munson, or as the kids call her, Miss Elizabeth. We hadn't seen her in years since she's moved to the East coast, so it was an extra special reunion when she came to town a few weeks ago.  Forever ago, she and Stephanie LeVeque lived in our downstairs apartment for over a year, and they both became dear friends to our children and to me. When Wade would work late, I often hung out with them like I was one of their roommates. Good times. I love these girls. When Liz moved back East to nanny for some families, I gave her high recommendations since she was always so good to my children, as our regular babysitter. The kids often ask about her and Stephanie, who I'll have to do another post about when she returns from Spain soon. Yay!

What are YOU grateful for?

No comments: