Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Week with the Rad Rogers

I'm grateful for our week with the rad Rogers kids. When Gerald and Jana spent 2 weeks on a getaway couples trip, we had the opportunity to watch their 4 kids for half of the time. This particular night, all the kids helped make homemade whole wheat pizza with their own favorite toppings.  Some of my friends and family thought I was crazy to have my own 3 kids and these 4 kids to take care of the week before we moved and being 8 months pregnant, but the Rogers family have watched our kiddos so much, that it was just a win-win. Plus, all the kids helped me pack boxes, so it worked out great.  I paid them each a quarter a box...great deal! :) I admit, I was exhausted by the end of the week, where the last time I watched them, it was like one extended party for several days, where they all entertained each other. Remember this post?   Oh, and I forgot to mention the cool coconut bra Gerald and Jana brought me back from Fiji to thank me for watching their kids. Do you see why I love this family sooo much? lol
What are YOU grateful for?

No comments: