Friday, January 6, 2012

Clarity and Direction for My Goals

I'm grateful for clarity and direction for my goals after a power packed two days at The Best Year Yet event with Gerald Rogers and Tiffany Peterson! It's such an honor to staff at events like these because I learn more and more what it takes to create successful events that influence so many for the good. Plus, each time, I receive a dozen juicy tidbits of how I can become the person I want to become and how I can promote my business more effectively and bless others through the natural remedies of essential oils.  This event was exactly what I needed to commit to THIS YEAR being my best year yet. Thanks Gerald and Tiffany! You are a gift in my life.

Only 3 more days to enter the Delicious Giveaway!

What are YOU grateful for?

1 comment:

Wade said...

You definitely came home with clarity around your vision. It was great to be able to join you via webcast and get some of those "juicy tidbits" you mentioned in your post!