Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Mom of the Year Award

 I'm grateful to be awarded Mom of the Year in 2011 by all of you wonderful people. Oh wait, you didn't vote? I didn't even vote for myself? Why would that be? Oh yeah, maybe because moments like this happen every day...
Tattoo creations 101
 Climbing 101
 
 2pm and we're still in our pajamas! Rock on!
 
 The baby's climbed on the table again? What the heck? Where was I? I promise I watch my children and protect them from the boogie man. They're just dang fast at getting into trouble...especially this little turkey, I mean angel!  ;)

Only 5 more days to enter the Delicious Giveaway!

What are YOU grateful for?

3 comments:

Janese said...

Oh Catherine! I love you! You seriously make me laugh every day! And you've inspired me. I've been thinking of starting my own daily blog. Just trying to pick a topic.

Janese said...

P.S. I really did enjoy talking to you on Sat. Sorry things were so crazy on my end!

The Lively's said...

LOL! Thanks for the good laugh! What a funny and enjoyable post. You crack me up!