Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Roof

I'm grateful for our first experience at The Roof Restaurant. Before we attended the Salt Lake Temple tonight, Wade and I made a spontaneous decision to have a classy experience for dinner. The food, environment, and views were amazing! More than anything though, I was grateful to have one on one time with my man. He always makes me laugh, and I appreciate so much how he understands me and loves me. 

We don't have the perfect marriage. I don't know anyone who does. Everyone has their own "stuff" they deal with. What keeps us working on "forever" though even amid trials is first remembering the promises we made when we were sealed and second, the agreement we have to be one another's biggest fan and always speak kindly about each other, whether he/she is present or not. It makes a big difference in our attitude and perspective.

What are YOU grateful for?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, how cool is that?! We will have to check it out sometime!