Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Pot Roast Just Like Mom's

 I'm grateful for our pot roast we ate Sunday just like mom used to make. Even the carrots were tender, but not burnt like my Grandma Lang's. If any of you know my Grandma Lang, you know exactly what I'm talking about. I have no idea WHY on Earth she took PRIDE in those darn burnt carrots, but we all love her for them! Then Wade whipped up the yummiest mashed potatoes perfectly. That was always his assignment in the kitchen when he growing up. It makes me think of one my favorite movie quotes, "These potatoes are so creamy." Name that movie--ready go. haha (While You Were Sleeping)
 Thanks Troy, Skyler, and Rachel for joining us for a cool cousin dinner on a beautiful Sunday. It was such a treat to laugh with you, eat good food, listen to Enya (Skyler's fav), and play Clue, which Wade never plays with me since I ALWAYS win. Hey's it's my blog. I can exaggerate all I want. If he wants equal time to rebuttle, I'll let him get his own blog. ;) Love you babe!

Only 6 more days to enter the Delicious Giveaway!

What are YOU grateful for?

No comments: