Friday, February 3, 2012

Focused on Jesus

I'm grateful when the world is focused on Jesus and people genuinely try to be more like HIM. It means so much to me when I see a stranger or even someone I know go out of their way to show more LOVE.  Other times, it makes me sad to think of the hurt, anger, and abuse that exists in this world. I guess the most important thing for me to remember is that I can't control other people's actions, but I can choose for myself whether I'm going to be a little more patient, a little more understanding, and a little more kind to the people around me.  
 
I wanted to post this picture with my thoughts today because it warmed my heart to see my son set up the Nativity set with literally everything and everyone directing their attention towards Jesus.  What would the world be like if that was always the case, I wonder?  Maybe someday...

What are YOU grateful for?

No comments: