Thursday, February 2, 2012

Making Love & Money Work

I'm grateful for the Making Love & Money Work event. What a cool title, eh? Shannon and Dino Watt rocked it today along with Tony Lister and Angela Johnson.  Dozens of powerful tools were shared to assist me in building my business and sharing my gifts with the world without sacrificing my marriage and family.  Between the Love & Logic classes Wade and I teach together, healing families with doTERRA essential oils, promoting Live BIG, Live BIG Jr, and the Prosperity Tribe with Gerald Rogers, and keeping up on my gratitude blog to spread happiness everyday, it can be A LOT for a little red headed girl to handle. But I know I have SO much good to do taking care of Wade and the children AND sharing my gifts with my church and the community, that I'm learning to balance the most important aspects of my life and say, "no" to those things that can wait.

The MOST important lesson learned today that EVERY woman needs to remember is to treat your man like the superhero he is with admiration and respect, and he in turn will treat you like the wonder woman you are! Awesome insight and Wade totally agreed with that.  Looks like I need to go shopping for a superman cape I can give to Wade (figuratively speaking) so we can have a super powerful marriage! :) Love it.

What are YOU grateful for? 

2 comments:

Joanie said...

Sounds like it was a great event Catherine.....I would like to hear more

Keri said...

Sounds like a great event!

I'm grateful for my husband. He treats me like a superhero.

Your post reminded me that I should not forget how important that is.

Thanks,

~Keri