Wednesday, February 8, 2012

General Young Women's Presidency

I'm grateful for the General Young Women's Presidency of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  I'm grateful they testify often of Christ and the importance to be kind and good like HIM. I'm grateful they emphasize the blessing of being virtuous in our youth and throughout our lives. Oh, how I love these special women!  

Ann M. Dibb, President Monson's daughter, gave our young women's group a tour of the General Relief Society and Young Women's building tonight. She invited each of the girls to sit in Sister Dalton's chair and imagine themselves in her shoes. I was overcome with emotion as I watched each of these beautiful young girls who I have come to love so dearly, take their turn. I could truly picture each of them in that position in years of come because of their purity, goodness, and righteous desires now.   I feel very blessed to associate with them and learn from them daily! 

What are YOU grateful for? 

1 comment: