Sunday, February 19, 2012

No You Didn't!

I'm grateful for the moment I dropped my jaw and said, "No, you didn't!" when Wade surprised me by getting out my FAVORITE game ever for our date last night. Many of you know, it is painful for my husband to play a game of Clue. Although he loves board games, for some ODD reason, he's never liked this one, and I'm obsessed with it. So it showed true sacrifice that this was HIS idea last night just to make me happy.  I love you babe! I realize now I should have let you win so you'd be up for another game of Clue tonight. Dangit! haha

PS) If you're wondering why I love this game so much, remember I grew up crazy about the Encyclopedia Brown and Nancy Drew books. Even the Babysitter Club books had some fun problems to solve. haha It's just in my blood to want to solve a good mystery. :)

What are YOU grateful for?

2 comments:

Jamie said...

What a stud. It always makes me happy to hear stuff like this. There's hope right? :) :)

P.S. Babysitter Club ROCKS!!!

Kristal said...

I LOVE Clue!!! How can you not love Clue?!?!?