Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Homeschool Chic




I'm grateful for my new favorite website, homeschoolchic.com. I thought their TOP 5 lies about homeschooling was intriguing! I joined the other homeschool chic moms last Thursday night here in Salt Lake to have fun while we had a mastermind discussion about WHY we love being mothers and HOW we can best influence our children, whether we homeschool or not. What a powerful community of beautiful women with righteous desires! It was a treasure to spend time with them, and I look forward to our field trips, parties, and other mom's night out times in the future.  And in the meantime, what a wealth of great information the articles on their website bring. Thanks Quinn and Jenny for creating this group and website and being an answer to my prayers.

What are YOU grateful for?

1 comment:

Quinn said...

Thank you so much for mentioning Homeschool Chic here! You're incredible and it was amazing to have you join us! Hope you to see you again soon! MUCH love! xoxo