Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Fall!

I'm grateful for fall! The colorful leaves, pumpkins, fun home decor, stylish boots, pies, candles, Christmas music, family and birthday celebrations, and newly sharpened pencils (name the movie anyone?) all remind me of my favorite season, fall! Ironically, just as our delightful yellow leaves fell to the ground and covered our entire backyard, it snowed here days later. Such typical, crazy Salt Lake weather! At least I appreciate both fall and winter, so bring it on, as long as I have my cozy slippers, hot chocolate, and It's a Wonderful Life. :)

On another note, the WINNERS of the NOVEMBER GIVEAWAY are Melody, Kit, and Darcy!!!

Congrats ladies! Contact Harmony at harmonyflooring@yahoo.com to schedule your powerful one-on-one coaching session. I'm stoked for you because Harmony is so awesome! Looking forward to another giveaway I'll announce on December 1st. :)

What are YOU grateful for?

1 comment:

Kit said...

Yippeeeeee!!!!! I am so excited! Thanks Catherine for doing these! How fun! :0)