Monday, November 21, 2011

My Sunshine, Brandi Wilcox

I'm grateful for My Sunshine, Brandi Wilcox. There are only a few really special ladies in my life I nicknamed Sunshine, and Brandi is the one who first inspired the idea. Julie Kohler and Lindsay Keith Hamilton are the other two because they also radiate joy whenever I see them, just like Brandi. :) Whenever I travel to St. George to be with my family, often it's a short enough trip that I don't have time to visit many friends, but I always, always stop to see My Sunshine. She's been one of my best friends for 8 years, and she just lifts me up and sees the best in me. I love this girl so much and am very grateful to have her sweet friendship in my life.

What are YOU grateful for?

2 comments:

Brie said...

Just so you know, you are one of those people in my life, who are my Sunshine. Your blog is perfectly named. love you
Can we get together soon b4 xmas, I miss sharing space, we should do a family game night?

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU CATHERINE!!!! I am SUPER DUPER Glad that we have been friends for 8 YEARS!!! You are AMAZING! Thank YOU so VERY much for all YOUR Bubbliness, we complement each other COMPLETELY and PERFECTLY!!! Look our hair even MATCHES now!!! LOL! THANK YOu for LOVING me!