Monday, November 14, 2011

Power of Our Thoughts!

I'm grateful for the POWER of our THOUGHTS! My daughter has had a picture of a pillow pet on her VISION BOARD for 6 months now. For those of you new to that concept, a vision board is a place on your bedroom wall where you post pictures and words of the things you want most. Sometimes she does chores to earn what she wants and other times, it comes as a hand me down or gift from someone else. As a family, we talk OFTEN about the power of our thoughts and how if you truly focus on what you want, you'll receive it.

When this cuddly pillow pet arrived in the mail as a birthday gift from Grandma a few weeks ago, my daughter exclaimed with enthusiasm, "See mom, it's the POWER of my THOUGHTS that brought me my pillow pet FINALLY!" It totally made me smile to hear these words from her mouth. Our thoughts are powerful! What we focus on ALWAYS expands, whether it's the negative or the positive. It's cool to see my kiddos learning this concept, too.

What are YOU grateful for?

No comments: