Thursday, November 3, 2011

Motherly Instinct

LinkI'm grateful to watch both my daughters develop the innate motherly instinct within them. I found my baby the other day holding this baby doll in her arms and giving her a bottle to drink. It was so adorable! And I've mentioned before how she takes good care of our kitty, giving her lots of gentle "pat, pats" on the back. Two thoughts came to my mind: One, that these little children truly do watch us all the time, modeling our actions and words. And two, there is an undeniable motherly and fatherly instinct within all of us, even when we're young, to care for one another. This continued caring is what I think makes the world go round.

Only 5 more days to enter the GIVEAWAY!

What are YOU grateful for?

1 comment:

The Colvins said...

I love this post! I completely agree :)