Friday, November 25, 2011

Pie!

I'm grateful for pie (like REALLY grateful!) Since our first Relief Society Pie Making Marathon in 2009, I practiced and practiced at home and now feel quite comfortable whipping up a pie for dessert. In fact, I'm thinking of going into business to begin selling my pies (totally kidding). I've always preferred a good fruit pie over cake, besides ONE very special cake I'll post about tomorrow. ;) For Thanksgiving dinner yesterday, I made two pumpkin pies and one apple pie. At home in my freezer, I have 3 more homemade pies waiting to be cooked and shared with friends. Anyone want to come over? Johnny, you know we're already saving one for you, buddy.

What are YOU grateful for?

2 comments:

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

I love a good apple pie!!! Ok...any fruit pie really. ;) I do however need a good apple pie recipe...please share!?!?! Oh and count us in on a pie eating party any day! Love you!

The Grateful said...

I really love pumpkin pie. One of the best foods on earth.