Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Sunday

I'm grateful for this Easter Sunday and the opportunity we have to reflect on our Savior, Jesus Christ.  I took just a moment today and wrote my testimony on mormon.org to share with others. These were my thoughts: 

"In a dark, confusing world where character, integrity, and morals are often compromised, our Savior brings a message of clarity and direction, of peace and comfort, and of joy and gratitude. I personally have felt the mighty cleansing power of His atonement as I've brought my sins to Him and felt the miracle of forgiveness. I thank my Heavenly Father everyday for being willing to give HIS son as a gift to live for us, die for us, and LIVE AGAIN. I know Christ lives and loves me, and I will always be grateful to HIM for that."

What are YOU grateful for?

No comments: