Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Sunday Best

 I'm grateful for my kids in their Sunday best on Easter morning. They were just glowing! The girls were thrilled to have matching dresses, and I was just grateful Darcy had an extra shirt my son could wear to church since we forgot his white shirt. Oops!
 The Easter bunny set a picture of Christ at the top of their baskets, and the first thing one of Darcy's twins said was, "Look, my present is Jesus!"  Out of the mouth of babes, my friends...wow! What a sweet boy.
Just like past years, the Easter bunny still only puts 3 small candies in each egg so it seems like a bountiful basket without as much sugar! Some of the other eggs have coins instead of candy, too. He/She's a tricky bunny, I tell you. The bubbles were also a hit, of course.
 The most excitement, however, was over this little purple ball that bounces AND lights up. It does NOT get any better than that! haha  ALL the kids were playing with it throughout the day. After getting dressed and putting Easter baskets up high, it was really special to attend church with the Lauti's and focus on the true reason for our celebration.

What are YOU grateful for?

No comments: