Thursday, April 5, 2012

Transformers Cake

I'm grateful for this Transformers cake that brought the biggest smile to my son's face for his birthday.  
YOU make me happy, buddy. You're a handsome, courageous, energetic boy. You are my little monkey and can be found up in a tree more than on the ground. Your climbing and gymnastics skills blow me away.  You know more about cars, trucks, motorcycles, wild animals, and dinosaurs than I EVER could. You have a genius imagination, especially when it comes to building forts. You tell the funniest jokes and can always make other laugh. But my favorite thing about you is your tender, sensitive heart and how you treat others with kindness. I love you!

What are YOU grateful for?

1 comment:

Ashley said...

That's an awesome cake! I am amazed that you blog every day! Way to go!