Saturday, June 11, 2011

To Share My Love and Joy of the Gospel of Jesus Christ

I'm grateful for the opportunity to share my love and joy of the Gospel of Jesus Christ with others. Today was a really special day for our family. Our good friend, Craig, was baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He has been a powerful example to us all, quitting smoking after 25 years, because he has realized the blessings that will come from obeying the word of wisdom. He's been learning about the Gospel 2 -3 evenings a week in our home for the past 4 months. As we have been diving into the scriptures with Craig and the missionaries, gleaning new insights each time, a greater abundance of peace has been prevalent in our home. It's a beautiful feeling, and I hope I can always have enough courage to learn about other religions and teach others about my own. As my Presbyterian friend would say, "God is good." Isn't it the truth? :)

What are YOU grateful for?

No comments: