Monday, June 6, 2011

Strong Legs


I'm grateful for strong legs to help me walk, run, dance, and carry my babies. At my daughter's dance recital Saturday, there was a petite little girl whose mother was behind her helping her dance since her legs weren't strong enough to dance on her own. It was precious. Then this morning as I was at the gym running on the treadmill to prepare for Saturday's 5k, I saw someone on the news put his wheelchair aside and walk for the first time at his high school graduation. Wow, did you see it on the news, too? I definitely take my legs for granted among many other things. I am SO blessed.


What are YOU grateful for?

1 comment:

Rob Bradley said...

I am grateful for my new job! I just moved our household goods to Augusta, GA. Liz and the kids will be joining me soon, which I am very excited about!
-Rob