Monday, June 27, 2011

My Mom

I'm grateful for my mom and all she does to keep our family connected. She was so wonderful in planning our family reunion. It was a weekend which definitely helped us bond and feel closer as a family. We had a blast! She even set up "Grandma's Store" to reward good behavior for the grandchildren at the end of the reunion. This picture makes me laugh because she and Nicholas have such a great sense of humor. They are acting out that "Got Milk?" commercial where an American History fanatic is asked the $10,000 question, "Who shot Alexander Hamilton?" Hilarious! Check it out on YouTube after you finish reading this post. :)

My mom is so fun. Everyone who meets her falls in love with her bubbly personality and witty sense of humor. Her positive attitude and beautiful smile are contagious. She's warm, compassionate, thoughtful, selfless, hard-working, a great listener, understanding, smart as a whip, a caring nurse, a talented pianist, and devoted to her husband, family, and God. I truly look to her as a role model for every aspect of my life. She's an angel. I'm grateful for the unconditional and abundant love she shows me. You're the best mom!

What are YOU grateful for?

1 comment:

Trav and Britt said...

hey! i didn't know you did this blog! i love it! you are SUCH a joyful, sunshine-y person, it's perfect! :) and i didn't know you were moving until i read your posts! we really need to catch up! :)