Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Phone

I'm grateful for my phone. What WOULD we do without it, right? I can't tell you the number of times this device has saved me...

sending hubby quick text that I'm in labor and to come home NOW or
lost in the middle of Ogden...again...and need directions fast or
feeling super discouraged and just need to hear my mommy's voice :)

What a blessing technology can be! Since I'm so social and thrive on connecting with others, I absolutely love my regular phone conversations with my close family and friends, particularly the ones who live farther away. This week for some reason I've been forgetting to charge my phone overnight so I end up away from home in the middle of the day with no working phone! That has definitley helped me appreciate even more the ability to connect instantly with others.

What are YOU grateful for?

No comments: