Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Family Fun Night

I'm grateful for Friday Family Fun Night! Each Friday evening, we plan something extra fun to do together as a family, just the 5 of us. Tonight, we went swimming at Holladay Lions Rec Center and then cashed in our FREE MEAL at Cafe Rio. Yay! Since the pork salad and kids quessadillas were free, we thought it would be a nice treat to also order chili con queso with chips. YUMO! I could not believe my taste buds. It was seriously heavenly. Have you ever tried it? As we ate dinner together, we talked about our Summer Bucket List, just like I had created with the young women at Youth Conference last weekend. My son wants to go to visit the horses at Wheeler Farm, swimming at Holladay Lions, and eat at restaurants more often, my daughter wants to ride her bike every day and sleepover with cousins at the family reunion next weekend, Wade wants to go to Raging Waters with his side of the family and mountain bike in Moab with the boys, I want to pass off an entire value with my Personal Progress and play 5 hymns on the piano (like I could when I was younger), and the baby wants to eat more strawberries and bananas (she didn't tell me that since she's can't talk, but I think that's what she would have said.)


What are YOU grateful for?

2 comments:

Trent and Tiff said...

I am definitely impressed with your daily entries! I wish I was a good blogger like you! It's great to re-connect with you - on FB and here! The queso at Cafe Rio is the BEST and addicting! I have to get it any time I go there now! :)

Katie Leigh said...

I am grateful to be home! That was one long and tiring vacation. Isn't it nice to just be in your own home sometimes?