Thursday, June 9, 2011

Classic Movies


I'm grateful for classic movies like Shop Around the Corner, The Sound of Music, Mary Poppins, Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, My Fair Lady, Gone With The Wind, Little Women, Heidi, Little Princess, The Secret Garden, and of course, my favorite, Anne of Green Gables. Tonight, I'm cuddling up with my honey to watch another classic, An Affair to Remember, while we enjoy some homemade cookie dough (and laughter because that movie is VERY cheesy). If you're not familiar with it, think Sleepless in Seattle. It's the film they're all obsessed with in that movie. Good times.



What are YOU grateful for?

4 comments:

Colliers said...

How funny that you are PLANNING on eating cookie dough. I love it! Sounds like a fun time and I'm enjoying these daily thankful posts.

Janese said...

"I don't want marble halls or sunbursts....I just want YOU" Ahh I love it! Now I need to go cuddle my honey!

Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth said...

All are GREAT classics! One that I would highly recommend is North and South...(maybe you have already seen it and it didn't make your list...but if is definitely one of Ammon and I favorite...) Great idea about the new blog. Keep up the great posts!