Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Son


I'm grateful for my son. He is a handsome, energetic, courageous boy who teaches me more than I could ever hope to teach him, I believe. Everyday, I watch him, and I just marvel at his strength of character and determination. He's a born leader, and others are just drawn to him. He's got this tough side, and has flat out told me he would beat up any bad guys that every tried to hurt me. But he's also got this sensitive side, and immediately comes to my side, wraps his arms around me, and tells me not to cry, if I'm ever struggling and having a hard day. Oh, what would I do without this boy? I just love him.


What are YOU grateful for?

1 comment:

Katie Leigh said...

Oh no! You've missed a couple of days! What happened?

Come back. I need my daily smile!