Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Local Library


I'm grateful for our local library that provides us with some quality children's literature, not to mention some phenomenal programs to keep us engaged over the summer. Today I met my friend, Traci, at the library so our children could enjoy storytime together before heading to the park for a picnic and playtime. What's neat about today was that it reminded me of the day we met for the first time at that same library for storytime when our oldest daughters were babies over 5 years ago. Crazy how time flies, right? Our favorite librarian was there today, and was so delighted to see us both, which made it even more fun. When Traci showed me the summer library schedule with all the magic shows, puppet shows, animal greetings, science experiments, storytimes, and craft fairs, all for FREE, I was elated! They really went all out this summer to create amazing experiences for us all, and for that I'm very grateful! We will definitely be spending some time at the library this summer. Anyone want to join us?


What are YOU grateful for?

1 comment:

Brie said...

I too am grateful to our local lib here in Kaysville for creating such a fun filled summer. The kids and I laughed so much at the puppet show, so awesome!