Saturday, August 13, 2011

Live BIG jr

I'm grateful for oppotunities to empower children such as Live BIG Jr. with Gerald Rogers. Volunteering at this event the last two days has been humbling and exciting as I've watched these youth discover their full potential. As many of you know, I'm taking a few years off from teaching preschool so I can focus on my own little ones. But when I'm ready to return, Shining Stars Preschool will truly be a place where the children learn to SHINE in this world by recognizing their greatness and indivudal gifts and staying positive with their eyes set on their goals. The parents will even be invited monthly to attend empowerment trainings to encourage these lifestyle changes to continue at home and in their lives, too. I'm stoked!

What are YOU grateful for?

No comments: