Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hogle Zoo

I'm grateful to live so close to Hogle Zoo. I know it's not as big or cool as some zoos, but I like that it's simple and small enough to walk around and see everything in only a few hours. My new friend Jill who I met at the temple last last month invited us to join them on their pass. So we went this morning and loved the life-like animatronic dinosaurs that are part of Zoorassic Park. Last time we went was on free zoo day in February when it was chilly outside so not as many animals were out roaming around. This morning, all the animals were out and active, and we were loving it!

What are YOU grateful for?

1 comment:

Colliers said...

You're amazing. A new friend you met at the temple? That is so cool. I'm loving this blog. It's fun to see what's going on with you and makes me appreciate what I have more. I'll try to comment more often because I think of things way more often than I comment.