Friday, August 26, 2011

My Kitchen

I'm grateful for my kitchen. And if it's clean, then I'm smiling even more. There's so much space to prepare and cook food or to lay out trays when we're having parties. :) Of course, more space also means more to clean. It was a mess early this morning, and so I busted out a deep clean of my kitchen along with the rest of the house so I could surprise Wade when he gets back in town tomorrow. After schooltime with my kids, my little sister joined me in my kitchen so we could make meals together (Pork Tacos and Spinach Spaghetti Pie). I was so glad to have her with me as a good motivation to plan ahead. Now I have several nights worth of delicious meals already prepared for my family. And it was a bonus to be able to connect with her and see my brand new nephew while we were together. We're thinking we need to do this at least twice a month.

What are YOU grateful for?

No comments: