Thursday, August 18, 2011

Dr. Jerry Dugger

I'm grateful for my chiropractor, Dr. Jerry Dugger. I haven't been feeling well this week, and after today's adjustment he did on me, I felt SO much more energy and strength! Wahoo!!! I believe chiropractic care is essential to good physical and mental health. When people ask me how I've been able to overcome my Postpartum Depression, I give Dr. Jerry the credit for getting to the root of the problem and having me include quality supplements, good nutrition, and exercise in my daily life. He was also key in helping us discover Emily's gluten sensitivity (no wonder she had year round congestion and severe eczema). He also has helped Wade eliminate the contant back pain and headaches he used to struggle with. Pretty much, we're all happier since seeing Dr. Jerry. So if you ask me if I'm a fan of chiropractors...I will give you a resounding, "YES!" Next question, please. :)

PS) If you live in the Salt Lake area and decide to take control of your life by becoming a patient of Dr. Jerry's, I'll take you to lunch because you'll be more fun to be around after seeing him, I promise!

What are YOU grateful for?

No comments: