Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Temples

I'm grateful for the temples all around the world that bless my life in many ways. Growing up, I always considered the St. George Temple to be my Princess Castle where my Prince would take me to be married and live happily ever after. Thankfully, 8 years ago, Wade FINALLY convinced me to marry him. ;) And we've both learned it's a daily CHOICE to create a rockin' marriage where we can truly have happiness in our home and for "ever after." I'm just thankful that we have temples where we can return often to serve and recommit to be our best. Tonight, as we attended the Salt Lake Temple, I felt more peace in my heart than I have in a long time, and for that, I'm very grateful.

What are YOU grateful for?

1 comment:

Janese said...

It did take him a while to convince you ;) Temples ARE a blessing. They closed the Boise Temple last month for major renovation. Probably a year or so, and for the first time in my life (including my mission) there isn't a temple around the corner and I miss it. I realized how much I've always taken that for granted, and I can't wait for trips to Utah to go!!! They are a blessing for sure!