Saturday, September 17, 2011

Massage Therapy

I'm grateful for massage therapy and how it brings healing and energy into my life. I mentioned in this post about my trade with Jozette, an hour of voice lessons for an hour of massage twice a month. It's a beautiful thing. I've been SO grateful for her and her gift of touch. I had a massage today and even enjoyed the sauna for a 1/2 hour beforehand. If the first place winner of my BIG GIVEAWAY lives locally, they will win a sauna and professional massage treatment at Jozette's spa. Absolutely divine. If they don't live locally, I have another place in mind just for them. Either way, someone will be pampered just the way they deserve.

Tomorrow (Sunday) at 5pm, my BIG GIVEAWAY ends. You can still enter, but hurry quick!

What are YOU grateful for?

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Thank you once again for reminding me to be grateful. It has been a crazy week with starting to work again and an even crazier weekend, but your blog reminds me to stop and take a breath and be grateful. Thank you!