Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Costco

I'm grateful for Costco. I have been preparing a surprise for the youth who attended Live BIG jr, since I'm passionate about helping them recognize their gifts. In printing photos for the project, I learned that Walgreens charges $1.59 for 5 x 7 prints while Costco only charges 39 cents for 5 x 7 prints. I was baffled at the price difference. It only cost me $25 to print 63 photos instead of $106 at Walgreens. Thank you Costco! Oh, and you know I'm also crazy about their spinach meatballs, spinach ravioli, and their abundance of produce at a great price.

Back to Live BIG jr, did you know we are holding another one on October 22? I'm flippin' excited about it friends! I know we'll have a lot of the same kids come, but your kids deserve this, too. Leave a comment to let me know if you're interested in having them join us, and I'll get you more info. It's going to be a blast and will change their lives forever!

Only 5 more days left to enter the BIG GIVEAWAY!

What are YOU grateful for?

1 comment:

Brie said...

Hey hun! Kaden will be turning 8, on Nov 1st, just a week and a half later. Do you think he could still join? I want to know more details and how to register. I went to the website but it's not showing anything for Oct 22nd. Thanks hun!