Sunday, September 25, 2011

Primary Children

(picture taken Fall of 2008...can you pick out my kids? They've changed so much!)
I'm grateful for primary children who sing about God. It just makes me happy. Those really were tears of JOY when I cried like a baby during the Primary Sacrament Meeting today. ;) I couldn't help it. My own cuties made me proud, plus the spirit of the Holy Ghost is always in abundance around primary children. For 5 years, I was the primary chorister in our ward and loved every minute of it. Children, music, teaching, the Gospel...all my favorite things combined together beautifully to make up that calling. In the fall of 2009, when I was called to serve with the Young Women instead, I was super anxious and wondered if I would bond with the teenage girls the same way I bonded with the little children. I quickly learned I had NOTHING to worry about. It has been an amazing couple of years with the Young Women. I have so much love for each of them, but I do still enjoy peaking in the Primary room during church. It's just a joyful place to be.

What are YOU grateful for?

No comments: