Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Prosperity Tribe

I'm grateful for the Prosperity Tribe, a group I'm a part of that helps me live my soul purpose, magnify my gifts, and share them with others. My Tribe friends are powerful creators that inspire me to be my best. They just think differently, more positive, more abundant, more grateful, and more joyful. And they're not afraid to earn lots of money while doing what they love. That's part of what we learn in the tribe. Because we're worth it! :) Since being a part of the tribe, I've been more consistent engaging in my morning Power Hour (prayer, scripture study, exercise) because I have a buddy who keeps me accountable. And I'm loving our weekly connections as a group whether it's a motivational phone call with training by Gerald Rogers, a evening event where we enthusiastically create synergy as a team and assist one another with our goals, or a Mastermind lunch like the one today. I left the restaurant with dozens of new ideas and effective tools for how to share this blog with many, many more people. I have a vision that I will inspire thousands someday to have joy and gratitude, even amid trials, just like I've been able to do as I've worked to overcome my Postpartum Depression this last year. Gratitude has been the best natural anti-depressant God could give me! I'm soooo thankful to Him for that. Are you ready to join me on my journey? :) Then let's thinks positive!

What are YOU grateful for?

2 comments:

Live Life on FIRE! said...

I, too am grateful for all the tribe members, the leaders, the group and the friendships. The encouragement and gratitude are so uplifting. I live in a remote area of Nevada, so I am especially blessed to be able to be part of such a wonderful, positive group. It is food for my soul. Live Life on FIRE!, Carol

Aly said...

I couldn't have said it better myself! I am so thankful to the tribe as well! I couldn't have reached the milestones I have without this great support group. I to am very grateful for my buddy...it really helps to have someone to help me be accountable!

I am not perfect, and I have a long way to go still. But I really appreciate the help of everyone, and the patience that we all have with each other as we are learning and going down this road together!

I know that God has put us all together for a reason! And I am loving every minute of it!