Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sunsets

I'm grateful for sunsets. Isn't that combination of purple and orange so pretty? I've taken better photos of sunsets than this before, but never with such a cute addition to the photo as this baby girl so I thought it would be fun to share. This was the same evening as my last post. We had met up with friends at Midway Swiss Days and soon discovered it wasn't quite as kid-friendly as Santa Clara Swiss Days that I was used to growing up. Don't get me wrong, Midway is one of our favorite places to visit, but their Swiss Days celebration has limited children's activities, and is so overcrowded that it would be easy to lose a child. And I kind of like my kids so I didn't think losing one would be fun. ;) So we headed to a nearby park with the Miles and McGary families. The picnic was nice, but the highlight for me was this sunset. What a treat!

Remember my BIG GIVEAWAY! Only 8 more days left!

What are YOU grateful for?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE sunsets, too. One of the things Grandma taught me to appreciate.