Sunday, September 11, 2011

9 11

I'm grateful for those brave men and women who rescued thousands from the twin towers terrorist attack on this very day 10 years ago. And I'm grateful for those thousands who innocently lost their lives. It's still humbles me to tears to think about it. Like many of you, I will never forget where I was when I heard the news. I was a Freshmen at Dixie State College, driving on Bluff Street to my English class, when the music on the radio stopped for an important announcement. I was stunned. However, it wasn't until I arrived to class that I truly understood the ramifications of what had just occurred. The following hours were emotionally upsetting for the entire country. So many questions arose. Why did this have to happen? I don't know the answer, but I do know I will never forget.

Only 7 more days left to enter the BIG GIVEAWAY!

What are YOU grateful for?

No comments: