Friday, July 15, 2011

Keyboard

I'm grateful for my keyboard. It was a Costco $120 special, but it's of much greater worth than that to me. Music is in my soul, and my keyboard provides me the opportunity to practice playing and singing as often as I can. And from this picture, you can tell my children have followed suit. :) I've started a tradition of allowing the baby a chance to tap at the ivories every morning. It keeps her entertained while I clean up the breakfast dishes. As much as I long for a real piano, my keyboard is light enough to be taken off it's stand and put on the floor for the baby or even move downstairs in the school room. Today, I used it while teaching Jozette voice lessons. She owns her own spa and is an amazing massage therapist, so we're exchanging an hour voice lesson for an hour massage two times a month. I'm grateful to have my keyboard to assist me in this sweet exchange.

What are YOU grateful for?

No comments: