Wednesday, September 14, 2011

French Immersion day

I'm grateful for French Immersion day. Every Wednesday, Wade doesn't go into the office till noon so he can spend quality time teaching the children French, math and science. He learned French in high school, served a mission for our church for 2 years in Paris, France, and we later returned to live there for a study abroad for a summer, so he's quite fluent. I, on the other hand, struggle with my French, so I'm learning as much as the children each week. :) After our French lesson, I usually leave for some ME time, buying groceries, running errands, or getting a massage. And he continues to work with the children. Wednesdays are the break I need to put everything I have into homeschooling the other days. Plus it's been really neat to have another language in our home. I'm so grateful for that.

Only 4 more days left to enter the BIG GIVEAWAY!

What are YOU grateful for?

1 comment:

Abbey said...

French Immersion is AWESOME. My nephew is doing that as well and he loves it!!! :) Yay for you for being such a great parent! :)