Monday, October 17, 2011

8 Year Anniversary

I'm grateful to celebrate 8 years of being married to my best friend. I know it sounds cheesy, but honestly, he's the one I share my deepest secrets and greatest dreams with. He's there for me, like I am for him. With his solitary and peaceful nature and realistic perspective and my outgoing and energetic nature and optimistic perspective, we just balance one another out completely. And I kind of like him a whole lot. ;) Happy 8th anniversary Wade!

What are YOU grateful for?

3 comments:

Brie said...

what a wonderful accomplishment. ~Love you both~

Kelly said...

Happy Anniversary cute kids!!

Wade said...

I love you Sweetheart! Thanks for memorializing this incredible accomplishment of ours. 8 Years is pretty awesome! P.S. I think you are pretty cute ;)