Thursday, October 27, 2011

Marie Holleman

I'm grateful for my dear friend and life coach, Marie Holleman with Intuitional Living. This last month, my depression has come back in full swing, where I have felt such intense sadness and anger that I knew without a doubt there was a darkness inside of me, and I wasn't going to put up with it anymore. There were times I taught my children at home, the youth at church, the amazing kids at Live BIG Jr, and during those moments, I was on a natural high and my Heavenly Father helped me share my light. But other times, too many times to count, the darkness came, and I crumbled and broke down in tears, feeling like THIS JUST ISN'T ME! It's the most frustrating thing to feel that something like a chemical imbalance or someone like Satan is messing with me, trying to steal my light. I pray and pray and pray, and feel that God WANTS me to be whole again, but He cannot help those who do not help themselves. He wants me to work through the pain, find answers, lean on HIM again and again, and then share with others what I've gleaned so they, too, can find answers and find HIM.

Today, I'm happy to say that Marie helped me make a HUGE breakthrough, and I feel like the darkness is GONE. After the couple of sessions we've had together, she has helped me get clear on my priorities, get things DONE, learn to LOVE myself again, and find inner peace with God. Thank you so much Marie for sharing your gifts with me!

What are YOU grateful for?

No comments: