Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Gymnastics Class

I'm grateful for gymnastics class that my kids have had the opportunity to be part of. My son was born to be a gymnist! We call him "Monkey" if that tells you anything about him. He has such a passion and gift for jumping, flipping, turning, climbing, balancing, etc that we feel he could be quite successful in the sport of gymnastics. We will definitely be signing him up for gymnastics again and again through the years. My daughter also enjoyed the class, but she said she wants to continue with solely dancing, which is her passion.
What are YOU grateful for?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Today I'm grateful for the library. We went to storytime and the girls were in heaven between that and getting to pick out a stack of books. Oh, and no meltdowns while we were there. I'm always grateful for that! ;)