Saturday, October 22, 2011

Live BIG Jr 2

I'm grateful for the opportunity I had today to lead and train 52 kids and 34 adults at Live BIG Jr. 2. After the first Live BIG Jr in August, my good friend, Gerald Rogers, knew I was so passionate about empowering kids and helping them recognize their gifts that I became his right hand to plan, prepare, market, and lead this HUGE event. I spent hours and hours on the phone with parents registering their kids and enrolling them as volunteers. And today, together with the other phenomenal trainers, we created positive changes within ourselves and these amazing kids. Plus we had a BLAST while doing it. Bring it on Live BIG Jr 3. Who's in for the next one? :)

What are YOU grateful for?

1 comment:

Wade said...

This day was awesome! So glad you are in my life, Catherine. You are a POWERFUL creator. I look forward to many more events like these in the coming months and years as we take a stand for Conscious Parenting and empowering kids with tools to combat the negative influences in their lives that threaten to keep them from living up to their TRUE POTENTIAL! Let's Rock this world together!