Sunday, October 16, 2011

Hello Kitty or Strawberry Shortcake?

I'm grateful for my daughter's Hello Kitty/Strawberry Shortcake Birthday Party. It's true. She couldn't decide which she liked better. ;) The girls arrived in their pajamas, watched a short Strawberry Shortcake movie with popcorn...
sang and danced to some High School Musical favorite hits...
enjoyed homemade gluten free pizza and salad...
and ate gluten free banana cupcakes with pink frosting. My daughter was so excited that I cooked her gluten free foods from scratch so she could eat them, too. :) With her gluten sensitivity, her eczema and congestion go away when we're careful not to let her have gluten. But honestly, I was so tempted to pick up some Papa Murphy's pizza at the last minute to eliminate my stress (see yesterday's post). She would have survived with regular food, but I'm glad I stuck to my guns just for her. She was a sweet little hostess, not to mention the only brunette out of 10 girls. It was a fun, and very PINK, evening!

What are YOU grateful for?

4 comments:

Lois said...

Very cute little girls in pink!

Brie said...

lol, except for sissy, she's a brunette too:) I don't see her tho:( She said she was sad she couldn't be up there with the other girls too

Brie said...

It looks like you did a great job tho~

Ali said...

I'm grateful for daughters who also love pink and can tell that you are too!

Great blog!