Saturday, October 8, 2011

Homeschool Party

I'm grateful for the opportunity to connect with other families who home-school. We had a blast last night with the Duggar's, McGary's, Bradshaw's, Neil's, Erickson's, and Bartlett's in our home. There are many other home-school families who inspire me who couldn't make it. But I was especially grateful for those who were there. They are outstanding parents with children who just know WHO they are and make a positive influence in this world. Teens WITHOUT the attitude? That's what I'm finding in these home-school families. It's awesome! I learn soooo much from these families, and I'm grateful for their example in my life.
The kids had a war reenactment in the backyard similar to what you would read about in Chronicles of Narnia. C.S. Lewis would have been proud of these brave, adventurous, and imaginative souls! ;)

What are YOU grateful for?

No comments: